The B2B Revenue Executive Experience
The B2B Revenue Executive Experience

Episode · 5 months ago

Why Video Delivers a More Human Customer Experience w/ Darin Dawson

ABOUT THIS EPISODE

Before the pandemic, you used a variety of channels to connect with your prospects — many of them face-to-face. Then, once social distancing kicked in, you started pumping up the volume on your digital channels. You may only be getting 5% on your emails, but you just need to send more, right? Well, what about the other 95%?

You don’t need more volume, you need more value — and video can help you deliver it.

That’s the core mission of Darin Dawson, Co-Founder and President of BombBomb, a human-centered communication platform enabling users to send video and rehumanize customer experience.

We discuss:

  • Why video works to rehumanize the customer experience
  • How to use video effectively
  • How video cuts down on volume and delivers real value, instead

Now that you have the tools to rehumanize your customer experience, are you ready to dive into how AI is revolutionizing content marketing or how to get the most out of your CRM? Check out the full list of episodes: The B2B Revenue Executive Experience.

In-Stream Audio Search

NEW

Search across all episodes within this podcast

Episodes (221)